Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. Are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. Under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Shree Book Centre website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Web site. The Shree Book Centre reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Shree Book Centre's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send e-mails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership of the Website is free for buyers. The Shree Book Centre does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. The Shree Book Centre reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, the Shree Book Centre may, at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Shree Book Centre reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those in India for making payments to the Shree Book Centre.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) Is misleading in any way;
(d) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including, without limitation, unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, e-mail address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (aa) Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us, including the terms Shree Book Centre, Shree Book Centre.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Shree Book Centre on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Shree Book Centre's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Shree Book Centre's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Shree Book Centre.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. The Shree Book Centre shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in a DOS / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
(3) make no modifications to any such information, and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information, including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under.. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Web site, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, the Shree Book Centre does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
The Shree Book Centre will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Shree Book Centre does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on the Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to the implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Shree Book Centre liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Shree Book Centre's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Shree Book Centre is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Shree Book Centre Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Shree Book Centre is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us to purchase the products from us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with us through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Shree Book Centre Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Shree Book Centre in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Shree Book Centre reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Shree Book Centre may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Shree Book Centre reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Shree Book Centre or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy. Compliance with Laws:
6. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Shree Book Centre Website. Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
7. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company. 8. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Prices may change Without Prior Notice or may vary due to market conditions. Books availability are subject to their availability in stock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Content on the Websites, except all User Submissions (as deﬁned below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like; and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to SBC, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners and Website. SBC reserves all rights, which are not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
The Website including the services provided on the Website are for the personal use of members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are speciﬁcally endorsed or approved by the Website. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, aﬃliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from User proﬁles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website’s service.
ORDERING AND REGISTERING
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another User's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information regarding your personal data. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure and not share the same with any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the Website or services to any third party. You are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your password or your user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the foregoing obligations. You agree to notify the Website immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account by any party that is not you. Although the Website will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Website and/or Company or others due to such unauthorized use and agree to indemnify the Website and/or Company against such losses. In consideration of your use of the Website and services provided by the Website, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Website and/or the services.
We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Website; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the services on the Website. Any changes we make will be eﬀective immediately on Notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Website or via electronic mail. Your use of the services after such Notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date in the header of this Agreement.
Shree Book Centre is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames within India are between 7-14 days. In the event that an order item is not available or has gone to backorder, we will notify you on your invoice.
Export customers will be notiﬁed within 4-6 business days regarding a freight fee in addition to the cost of the order.
We will replace the book or give you credit, at our discretion, if the book you purchased is lost or damaged in transit, is faulty, or is signiﬁcantly diﬀerent to the one shown on the Website. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery depending on location, but take into account that it may take longer for us to deliver books in some circumstances outside our control, such as natural disasters or transport disruptions.
Please wrap the items securely to return them, with your order number on the address lable to:
Shree Book Centre, 8, Kakad Industrial Estate, S.Keer Marg, Oﬀ L. J. Road, Matunga (W), Mumbai 400016. Maharashtra. India. Your Shree Book Centre online order number must be included in the parcel.
Please also include your name, telephone number, and address, plus a note explaining, your reason for return of the item. For further information on the same, please call our customer service on +91 22 24377516 or write to us on Shree Book Centre, 8, Kakad Industrial Estate, S.Keer Marg, Oﬀ L. J. Road, Matunga (W), Mumbai 400016. Maharashtra. India.
We take security seriously and process all ﬁnancial details using industry standard encryption. We also adhere to cardholder information security program (CISP) and payment card industry data security standard (PCI) speciﬁcations to ensure the protection of any credit card details handled by our Website.
Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or diﬀerences in prices, including because of exchange rates. We do not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment.
Whilst every eﬀort is made to ensure accuracy of prices and availability of the titles featured on this Website, this cannot be guaranteed and price and availability information may change without notice.
If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not oﬀensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of users and/or others;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your aﬃliation with a person or entity;
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
Upload ﬁles that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
Upload or distribute ﬁles that contain viruses, corrupted ﬁles, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any SBC server, or to any of the Services oﬀered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of SBC including any SBC Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or oﬀered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identiﬁcation information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any aﬃliated or linked sites;
Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters, including any marketing or promotion activities of any manner; Download any ﬁle posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a ﬁle that is uploaded;
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. SBC reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to SBC's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by SBC and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of SBC or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of SBC, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, SBC owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Shree Book Centre", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from SBC or thirty party owner of such Content.
If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Website then such correspondence should be directed to the address as given below.
Shree Book Centre: The contact information: Shree Book Centre, 8, Kakad Industrial Estate, S.Keer Marg, Oﬀ L. J. Road, Matunga (W), Mumbai 400016. Maharashtra. India. +91 22 24377516. email@example.com
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You agree that use of the services is at Your own risk. The services including the Website, the Content, User Material, any third party links, or any other website links, other new media initiatives endorsed by Website and contents therein and any other materials contained on or provided through the Website are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Website does not make any warranties of ﬁtness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses and other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO CASE SHALL COMPANY/WEBSITE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. WHERE THE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SHREE BOOK CENTRE'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
To the extent permitted by law, SBC hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Website and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
The Website may include links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by SBC of the sites linked or referred to, nor does SBC have any control over the content of any such sites.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions given full force and eﬀect.
At SBC we recognise the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers. We do not give out any personal information nor do we participate in reselling lists.
When you purchase publications from www.shreebookcentre.com we require certain personal Information to ensure that we fulﬁl your shopping requirements. We do not provide this information to third parties, but reserve the right to contact you in case we require any additional information about your order or to clarify details about your order.
When you sign up for our e-mail services we require certain personal information to enable us to provide you with personalized information about our new products, special proposals or information about our new services. To unsubscribe please contact us at:
The relationship between You and Shree Book Centre/Website shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conﬂict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of Your use of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that the Website has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum.